Vince Grant Accredited Buyer Representative, Accredited Staging Professional, Certified Residential Specialist
What I do that sets my team and myself apart involves both marketing and negotiating. With a team, I am able to do more and higher quality marketing than the vast majority of my competitors. I feel negotiating skills are by far the most overlooked asset an agent brings to the table. Many times $10,000.00 to upwards of $40,000.00 is negotiated between the buyer and seller. Rarely does a week go by that I don't put an extra $10,000.00 to $20,000.00 in my client's pocket that most agents would not realize. The bottom line is I sell far more homes faster, for more money and with a greater success rate than the vast majority of agents in the Puget Sound region.
A Seattle area resident for over 40 years, I have been selling real estate since 1989 and have sold over 2,000 properties. It is my goal to provide excellence in all areas of my real estate practice. About 15 years ago I began to assemble my team to enable me to provide a higher level of service and attention to my clients – both buyers and sellers. From finding homes for buyers to higher quality and quantity of marketing for sellers to more detailed transaction follow up, my team delivers excellence every day.
At age nine, I began assisting in the family business of real estate investing. We bought, renovated, rented and resold residential real estate. Throughout junior high, high school and college I worked with my father on investing and my mother, who was an agent, on selling. In 1988 I started my own real estate investment company G & T Properties. We now have ownership in 15 residential properties.
My wife, Traci, and I have three grown children who are thriving in their industries. Emilie is a nurse at Children's Hospital in the pediatric intensive care unit, Carly is a social worker at Children's Hospital and Cole works in San Francisco at Bay Hills Capital. We are members of Canyon Hills Church; where I serve in the music ministry and Traci works with refugee families. For recreation we love to snow ski, water-ski, cycle, and play tennis as a family.
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Concentrations in Finance and Accounting
- Graduate of Lynnwood Senior High School
- Nine time “Top 10 Production” for State of Washington
- RE/MAX Hall Of Fame award in 1998
- Ten-time Platinum Club award winner
- Ten-time Presidents Club award winner
- Eight-time Executive Club award winner
- Seven-time RE/MAX 100% club award winner
- Seven years in the top one percent of production in the Nation
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- National Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Buyers Agent Council (REBAC)
- Washington Association of Realtors
- Compassion International
- Children's Miracle Network at Children's Hospital, Seattle
- Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity