The Grant Team Properties Marketing Plan
"I will give the same level of care and attention to the sale of your home that I would use in selling my own home. My goal is to make life-long clients who turn to me first and who recommend me to others - not just a quick sale."
Selling a house in today's challenging real estate market requires more than just a sign in the yard and an ad in the newspaper. I use a broad-based marketing approach designed to expose your home to the maximum number of qualified buyers and brokers.
My goals are the same as yours in selling your home:
- To obtain the most money for your home
- To sell quickly without making sacrifices
- To minimize all of inconveniences of selling
Why you should choose me to sell your home:
- I will increase your wealth
- I will reduce your stress and save you time
- I protect your best interests and avoid pitfalls
- I provide marketing based on twenty years of Real Estate experience and contacts
- My reputation opens doors to other agents and buyers
- My track record backs up what I will do for you - I've done it many times
The following is a summary of my marketing plan for your home.
1. Preparing Your Home To Sell
I will provide specific guidance on what you should do prior to placing your home on the market. The goal is to get your home in top condition so that it will command a premium price. Properly staging your home before showing it to buyers will help the home sell itself.
2. Pre-Listing Preparation
I will provide recommendations for some of the best service providers necessary to sell your home including escrow, property inspection, termite inspection, home warranty, etc.
3. Multiple Listing Service
I will register your property in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database, making your home’s details available to over 15,000 Puget Sound Agents
4. Lock Box
Statistics show that using a lock box increases the number of buyer showings by 40%. A Supra electronic lock box will provide state-of-the-art security while ensuring your home is accessible to agents to show to their buyers. This electronic lock box allows me to know who accessed your home.
5. RE/MAX Northwest Office
RE/MAX Northwest has consistently been one the most productive and successful offices in the region for the last 20 years. I will immediately deliver details about your property to our office. RE/MAX Northwest agents are constantly assisting and guiding buyers who are searching for just the right property. Many of our listings are sold by our own agents within the first 30 days.
6. The RE/MAX Sign
The distinctive RE/MAX "For Sale" sign creates more buyer interest than any other advertising medium. Because we maintain a number one market share, our signs generate numerous buyer calls. Buyers remember and call us first because our signs are so familiar.
7. Virtual Brochure
I will create a quality virtual brochure to emphasize all of the important amenities of your home to potential buyers that will be instantly available at their fingertips via text. The idea is to make the best possible impression and to provide potential buyers instant information at their fingertips so that after looking at dozens of homes, your home will stand out in the buyer's mind.
8. Featured Properties on the Net
I will advertise your home 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, world-wide on my network of high profile web sites.
9. Virtual Home Tour
I will produce a professional virtual home tour and selling feature presentation for your home so that buyers can experience the uniqueness of your home 24 hours a day. We will include high-quality visual material with which to market your home.
10. Diligent lead follow-up on every inquiry
Between myself and my team of Buyer Specialists, someone is on call 24/7 to follow up on every inquiry!
11. Personal Contacts
Every week, we are in touch with buyers who viewed listings we have recently sold to notify them of new listings. We will make them aware of your home.
12. Referral Networks
As a Certified Residential Specialist, I am listed in the Residential Sales Council Referral Directory and therefore have access to incoming buyers from all over the United States. In addition, the RE/MAX and STAR POWER referral systems are two of the best sources of buyers.
13. Follow-Up After Showings
I will contact every agent who has shown your property more than once to determine the level of buyer interest and to provide additional information for the prospective buyers as required.
14. Status Reports
I will call you with regular updates on showings, feedback, market conditions and how we are progressing.
15. Transaction Management Throughout The Selling Process
After your home is under contract, the hard work really begins. You can count on us to:
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions
- Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs
- Assist with all disclosures, including the seller's TDS, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time
- Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title
- Order the HOA documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free
16. Selling A Home Is A Partnership
The process is a team effort. My job is to market your home while your job is to set the price. My job is to interpret the market enabling you to make wise choices.