Marysville Real Estate Agents
- Arlington Real Estate Agents
- Bellevue Real Estate Agents
- Bothell Real Estate Agents
- Brier Real Estate Agents
- Duvall Real Estate Agents
- Edmonds Real Estate Agents
- Everett Real Estate Agents
- Granite Falls Real Estate Agents
- Kenmore Real Estate Agents
- Lake Forest Park Real Estate Agents
- Lake Stevens Real Estate Agents
- Lynnwood Real Estate Agents
- Marysville Real Estate Agents
- Mill Creek Real Estate Agents
- Monroe Real Estate Agents
- Mountlake Terrace Real Estate Agents
- Mukilteo Real Estate Agents
- Sammamish Real Estate Agents
- Seattle Real Estate Agents
- Shoreline Real Estate Agents
- Smokey Point Real Estate Agents
- Snohomish Real Estate Agents
- Stanwood Real Estate Agents
- Sultan Real Estate Agents
- Woodway Real Estate Agents
The Most Trusted Marysville Real Estate Agents
Looking for a real estate agent in Marysville? What sets us apart involves both marketing and negotiating for area home buyers and sellers. With our team approach, we can put more effort into better and higher quality marketing than most Marysville real estate agents, resulting in getting our clients in front of more home buyers and sellers.
In addition, we feel at Grant Team Properties RE/MAX Elite that negotiating skills are by far the most overlooked asset a buyer agent or seller agent brings to the table.
What sets us apart as a Marysville seller agent?
Quite often our negotiations on behalf of home sellers can increase an offer anywhere from $10,000 upwards to $100,000 between the home buyer and home seller. Most seller agents are unable to obtain these outstanding results, allowing us to add more to our client's pocket than other realtors. Grant Team Properties RE/MAX Elite’s strategy allows us to accomplish more than most real estate agents in Marysville and the surrounding areas, with a better success rate.
As your seller agent, we can:
Sell more homes
Sell homes faster
Sell homes for more money
Why is Marysville, WA such a great place to live?
Marysville, WA offers residents a sparse suburban feel, with farms just blocks from downtown, providing a wonderful blend of country and city. The city ranks well in a combination of education, crime, cost of living, and diversity. The city has something for everyone with the Tulalip Casino & Resort offering endless entertainment options, Seattle Premium Outlets making it a premier shopping destination, and close proximity to wide open spaces through it's parks and trails.
When the timing is right, as your Marysville real estate agent, we can give our home buyers:
Grant Team Properties RE/MAX Elite top team approach - our team brings a wealth of talents to your home buying experience, including a dedicated Buyer Agent and Transactions Manager assigned to you from first contact to closing.
Benefit from our long-term relationships with local lenders and real estate agents.
Immediate access to every home of interest as they enter the market.
The bottom line here at Grant Team Properties RE/MAX Elite is our strategy allows us to accomplish more than most real estate agents in Marysville and the surrounding Seattle areas, with a better success rate.
Our mission is to make every client selling a home or buying a home feel they are the most important client we have and to take such great care of them that they will want to refer us to their friends and family.
To treat our clients the way we want to be treated.
To create win/win situations with and for our clients.
To make every effort to be a good steward of the life and talents God has given us – commit to excellence!