Vince Grant Broker (license# 41821) - Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Buyer Representative, Accredited Staging Professional, National Association of Realtors, Real Estate Buyers Agent Council, Washington Association of Realtors
Listing Agent, Buyer’s Agent, First-Time Buyers, Relocation, Short-Sale, Historic Properties, Lake/Beach Properties, Luxury Homes, Military, Residential Acreage.
A Realty Times article recently stated the annual turnover rate in real estate is 88% and that most agents “moonlight” in real estate while working other jobs selling just 2 or 3 homes a year. I see newer and part-time agents routinely make mistakes costing their clients upwards of $40,000. I am passionate about marketing & negotiating so that doesn’t happen to my clients! I started out in Real Estate after graduating from the University of Washington Business School in the 1980s and have been in the top 1% of agents nationally since 2004.
At age 9 I was helping my father with his investment properties and grew up watching my mother who sold real estate. I now have 13 investment properties of my own. My wife of 34 years, Traci, and I have 3 grown children. Emilie works for Doctors Without Borders, Carly is at the Gates Foundation, and Cole works with me. I enjoy playing the drums at church, triathlons, wake surfing, pickleball, and rowing.
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Concentrations in Finance and Accounting
- Graduate of Lynnwood Senior High School
- Nine time “Top 10 Production” for State of Washington
- RE/MAX Hall Of Fame award in 1998
- Ten-time Platinum Club award winner
- Ten-time Presidents Club award winner
- Eight-time Executive Club award winner
- Seven-time RE/MAX 100% club award winner
- Seven years in the top one percent of production in the Nation
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- National Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Buyers Agent Council (REBAC)
- Washington Association of Realtors
- Compassion International
- Children's Miracle Network at Children's Hospital, Seattle
- Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity